We have resources to help you manage your Truman alumni chapter/club successfully. Whether you’re planning an event, looking for tips to keep your members connected, or serving on the Alumni Board, we can help.
- Resource Book for Alumni Leaders
This handy reference guide for alumni chapter/club officers and members includes tips for organizing events, publishing newsletters, preparing for officer succession, and much more.
- Honor Points System for Alumni Chapters
Find the requirements and point system that leads to extra cash for your chapter.
Planning & Promoting Events
- Tips for Event Planning
Practices and procedures from the Truman Alumni Association.
- Truman Alumni Blog
Everything from finding a job after graduation to traveling with the Alumni Travel Program.
Forms & Documents
- Event Submission Form (print version also available)
- Communication Submission Form (for Chapter Newsletters, etc.)
- Honor Points System Worksheet (for Alumni Chapters)
- Volunteer Form (help with Homecoming, chapter events, etc.)
- Application: Alumni Board of Directors Position
Alumni Board of Directors Materials
I left Kirksville and moved 1,400 miles away. Joining the Arizona Alumni Chapter was great for celebrating the transition. Right away, I met new people with their own stories of Kirksville. Even though there is a wide variety of ages in our chapter, there are many shared memories.