- Omicron Delta Epsilon — Economics Honor Society
The objectives of Omicron Delta Epsilon, one of the world’s largest academic honor societies, include recognition of scholastic attainment and the honoring of outstanding achievements in economics, and the establishment of closer ties between students and faculty within Truman’s Department of Economics.
- All organizations at Truman»
- The Economics Department has placed 15 student interns with the United States Department of the Treasury science 2004.
- A wide spectrum of other internship and study-abroad opportunities are also available.
- Receive a summer research grant to work on research projects mentored by Economics Department faculty members.
- Present the results of your research investigations at the Student Research Conference on campus and at regional or national conferences for undergraduate research. You can even publish your research.
Examples of student research projects»
engage in undergraduate research
at the Student Research Conference held on campus
for a majority of our courses
Offering a helping hand as a united force softens the boundaries of culture, race and religion. During my experiences with the MLK Challenge and other service projects on campus, I learned that regardless of where a person comes from, commitment, passion and hope will lead them to implementing a positive change.
May 16, 2017
Ope Amosu is a Corporate Account Executive at GE, responsible for developing mutually-viable relationships between GE and each of the independent North American oil and gas operators. In conjunction, he leads the company’s Oilfield Produced Water Treatment initiative. Ope is a 2010 graduate of Truman State University, earning a BA in Marketing. In 2014, he […]